Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

131st Post-Wetting the floor

131-After ordering Gobubaba and her subordinates to start with the cooking immediately after team "1" has return, I with the help of female homogoblins move all nine women to the rooms in the 4th cave. Once there, I start spoon feed each one of them the leftovers from today's lunch. Afterward, I taught team "3" who just arrive with the help of team "0", but almost half were already gone though. I then used fireball to melt the ice so the washing or should I say wetting the floor of the main cave and sweep all the nasty things off the cave into the dried up pool, while team "1" back to their duty of fetching the water. I then start making gowns for pregnant women using rabbit's hides to fit each of every nine of the women, though three of them actually look just like middle schoolers. It's unexpected but the muscle brain Tio has nimble hands. I send the useless duo, Genbu and Seryuu out of the 3rd cave as they keep messing things up. Lulu who is able to talk in human language was left in charge of the women. We also were able to change those women out of their torn-out clothes, with her help. Without her, I would probably just force them. I then wash their old clothes, take out the buttons and use them together with rabbit hides to turn them into blouses and long skirts. Since they're many helpers, I also make panties and slippers for each of the nine women and experimental bikinis to use as bras for me and each of the female homogoblins. Each of us get three pairs each.

No comments:

Post a Comment