Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

62nd Post-Raise and shine

62-11th Day I was woken up by the adult goblin I met on my 4th day of life. It's probably ten or maybe nine a.m. "Rise and shine, lazy bum!" -Me lazy bum? Ugh, my head.... "Ugh you, where have you been?" "Where have I been? I am always right here. Not like a popular gal like you even care to know." "Me popular? Yeah, right. I don't even know your name, how you expect me to find you?" When being told that he make a dumb look. His name is Bruno, like seriously? Kinda sad, but fit him, lol. I ask him what he want and all he do is stare at my crotch. -Shit, I am only 11days old and he want to do me? But, he didn't do it when I am asleep. So, I didn't think badly of him because of that. He sigh. "If only you isn't a girl." "What do you mean by that?" "I am itching to fight and the only strong guy, I could find is you. If only you has more experience." *Sigh* -So that why he stare at my crotch? From his word he doesn't really look down on me, but he is right. If I am a male, the testosterone can give me advantage in stamina and muscle mass. "Is that so? Why don't you size me up?" When I said that, I use provoke on him. Provoke has already reach lvl4, it should be effective. "You! You done something to me aren't you? Do you really want to die?" "Is that so? I am unarmed, now. It's up to you to go at me unarmed or armed." "You think I am a coward?" Even though provoke has got to him, he still has his sanity. After dropping of his club, he start to circle around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment