Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

87th Post-"Dirt just get into my eyes."

87-"Why you has go to that extend?" "......" "What do you even think?" "......." "What do you want to proof?" "......." "You are already big, tall and strong." "......." "Already a homogoblin, unlike me." "......." -This is going no where! For some reason, tears just fall like waterfall from my eyes, so I turn around away from her. "Dirt just get into my eyes! You go do 100 push ups and then go help the others." -Geh, did I just nag? Did I just do a tsundere act? The smell of the roasted fish is so appetizing that I can't believe it. If I am alone, there are no way I could accomplish the use of herbs in cooking to this extend. Jokingly, I call the seven as Gourmet Hunters and start praising them with each bite. Other goblins also join the feast. They also give me their harvest and slaughtered meats from their hunts. I told them to dry the meats just like I do the another day and told them by doing that the meats could last longer. I memorized those who give me their harvest and promises them I will make them something. It's unexpected but most of the goblins can already hunt giant insects and of course in group. They might hunt snakes and pit vipers so, during the feast, I told them if they kill any pit vipers and snakes, do not eat the heads and give them to me. After the feast, I told each one of them to bring me their stone knives and for those who doesn't have them, to go out and look for the stones to make them. I decide to spend the noon with all the goblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment