Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

47th Post-Magic before rain

47-"Learn Intermediate Herbiology." "Learn Intermediate Hazardous Cooking." "Learn Intermediate Harvesting." "Learn Intermediate Slaughtering." Today is such a great day, that I almost forget to practice the new incantation. I then went out to practice the incantation which I modify a little bit: "From within me, I call upon fire that would engulf my enemy-Fire Bolt!" -Walla! Just like I thought a little change to the incantation and I finally learn a new skill. "Learn lvl1-Fire Bolt." I then practice both the new skill and lightning bolt in turn and this time I decide to limit the use of blue herbs to just one plus a short rest where I spend it to make stairs and sliding doors for the rooms I plan to dig tomorrow. When I made enough for fifteen rooms: "Learn lvl2-Lightning Bolt." "Learn lvl2-Fire Bolt." "Learn Beginner Energy Coat." -Hmmm? A skill to coat defensive aura to my entire body with mana? I knew I can pour mana to one part of the body to cast a spell, I never guess there are magic spell that use entire body like hiding skill. In two days my magic capability start to become even better, how strong my magic be when I rank up? I then continue to train magic some more, but the rain start to fall forcing me to retire for the night. I then went back to my place, pull out some hides from the storage and use them as blanket. I don't want to get a cold for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment