Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

52nd-Where are the tortoises?

52-The ceiling of the cave were filled with some kind of stones that glows in the dark, dimly illuminating the cave. I am pretty sure this is what they call a dungeon. The ceiling raise so high, probably 20~30m, but it's hard to tell. The inside of the cave is damp and cold that are covered with some kind of moss and wriggling roots all over the place. Some of the plants look like they're alive. As we enter the cave we were attacked by various kind of living plants like walking dwarf trees which are patheticly weak, living dwarf mushrooms which were cute but probably poisonous so I shoot them death from distance before it could ever reach us. We also encounter giant toads with glances all over that feel like some farting machine, look poisonous too, so I told them not to touch their skins and getting too close. There're also speedy giant dragonfly, they're fast, really fast and try to carry us off away. A truly atrocious kind of bugs, and pretty annoying but I learn to parry from fighting them. It's unexpected but we run across big rabbits. They're as big as the horned hare, don't have any horn but very agile. I shout to the guys to be careful. These rabbits might be similar in size, but the horned hare was much tougher. I kinda doubt myself as we get deeper into the labyrinth, it's get foggy by a minute. After killing dozens more, I decide to take a break, as the rustling noises start to get to my nerve. I am expecting bats but they're no where to be find.

No comments:

Post a Comment