Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

54th Post-Steal

54-My hiding skill already reach max lvl of 10, with it's low mana consumption rate, disable all my worry of running out of mana in the middle of hiding. At lvl 10, I can switch "on" the skill for hours and still has enough to cast two lightning bolts. If only can use the skill while walking, that would be more awesome. I am already good at hiding, only bugs could see me when the skill is "on". Hiding one's presence doesn't work against bugs' compound eyes. The human are in the middle of taking a break and one of them is healing the others. It's a group of four beautiful women and nine men. Three of the men look like some war-veterans. They has two wagons, each were pulled by a horse. I never expect to see a horse in a fantasy world. I am hoping giant land birds or something. This world human's food look different compare to my past self's world. Is that curry? The color isn't appetizing, but the taste isn't so bad. "Learn lvl 1-Steal." -Geh, seriously? So, I am fated to be a thief, lol. I seriously have no idea, not even a words they're saying, but these are no normal adventurers. They remind me of knights assisting a princess. -Yeah, right. Carefully I crept into one of the wagon and while at it I steal something: Some threads, they're essential, an old rusty axe and an old rusty dagger, doesn't look like they want it, and a needle! OMG! This is a blessing from heaven. "Learn lvl2-Steal." -O god, you make me blush.

No comments:

Post a Comment