Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

108th Post-Clay or mud

108-Other then that, since when the two female homogoblins of the five hit it off with the rest of the female members of the seven? -Argh!!!! Darn it! Why there isn't a single good thing has happen ever since I wake up, today? This is getting depressing. I better check on the three kobolds I leave on the trees last night. Wait! I hasn't even check the 20kobolds either. *Sigh* -Whatever! I don't even want to care. Without even bother telling anyone, I start to walk into the direction of the kobolds' village, while dragging off my trusty 4-wheeled wagon. -The last time I come to this part was on foot. Never have guessed dragging a wagon would be quite tiring. Maybe because the clay wheels? Scratch that, I made this wagon primitively anyway. If only I could make myself a much decent tools. I have heard scalpel used by surgeons were made from ceramic. What exactly the difference? Clay and mud, aren't they just one of the samething? Maybe the difference is in the content? Like metals or some minerals? Or maybe purity? Mud are dirt plus water, dirt are soil plus humus and compost? What exactly is compost anyway? What about silicon then? Isn't glass and sand are made of silicon? Sand isn't equal soil? Soil is various things plus sand? -Ugh, my head. Today is just one hell of a headache. As a homogoblin, badgers, snakes, pit vipers and giant insects are child play. To be honest, I am expecting the three kobolds to be in some kind of a bind or already rescued by their colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment