Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

36th Post-Hazardous Cooking

36-He hand me some herbs as well as a well cooked hare's meat punctured on a twig. I have a bite and it taste even greater then just roast them. I ask him if he learn any skill and he mention "beginner hazardous cooking" and it seem all six of them know it too. I then told them to ask Gobubaba to teach them about herbs and then give the methods a try. "Learn Beginner Hazardous Cooking." -Fragrant herbs, huh? Now that I know green herbs work great as antidote, it will be good to study the herbs. Today has been a rough day and after everyone went to sleep, I try to recite the incantation I heard from the kobold mage: "Gather in front me the might from the owner of the sky, lend me thy power - lightning strike!" I do it in the same manner as heal but unlike the kobold mage I get electrocuted and a spark that cause my hand to go numb. Just like with heal, I instantly drained of my stamina. Afterward, I continue my experimentation with the grimmoires and this time I draw a much bigger magic circle, but unlike before I feel my stamina being suck dry, though nothing happen. After gone through the entire red grimmoires, there are some blue herbs left so I decide to give the lightning bolt another try at least until I run out of blue herbs. The second attempt end up the same as the first. After eating some blue herbs I do it again. On the 3rd try I decide to do kamehameha gimmick, fail miraculously and I numb all over. As I wallow in pain, I realized something crept nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment