Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

145th Post-Vivian's POV:Smell of Heaven Pt.3

145-Occasionally, I start to feel some kind of vibration. It's frequency start to increase more often especially after I start to smell the smell of heaven twice a day, and can even be feeled when the monsters are raping us. -I will die in a cave-in and only just after that, I will be eaten? One day, the vibration is at it's strongest. It's ten time stronger then normal and I start to think, 'this is it'. -This is the day I will finally die. I then ready myself and continuously praying for my death, waiting for the vibration to pass and deliver me the death I have been waiting ever since the first day I smell heaven. However, my expectation was easily betrayed as the vibration die out after a couple of hours. Nothing happen. There are no cave-in unlike my expectation and wishes. -Will it come on the next much more stronger vibration? Minutes later, a very loud howl originated from within this very place and start to echo through out the entire cave. If I am not greatly weaken, I would probably has my hands on both of my ears, blocking them from the deafening howl. Vividly I can hear the voices of monsters and one of them sound like scream and screeching. After a while only unfamiliar monsters' voices can be heard and for the first time, rays of light start to glitter in the darkness of this dark place. -What is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment