Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

60th Post-Gibberish

60-I cook the entire five badgers as I decide to do an all-nighter with magic training, but before that I refill the firewood for the oven, the hot fire didn't deter me with the energy coat "on". Still hurt though. I then went to practice the new earth and ice magic. Try to figure the right words to change and modify the incantation which originally in kobolds' language is pretty time consuming, plus I need to downgrade the spell so that even the beginner me can use. The name of the spell are the very keywords at the end of any incantation. I find it hard to turn magic into words and reading the incantation at the same time. I wonder how the kobold mages able to speed their incantation reading? -Hmmm? Maybe I have it backward? You has gotta be kidding me. I can't believe I just realized this now. The reason they chant the spell outloud is to help them speed up the casting. That is why I can't just repeating the incantation word by word in kobolds' language in the first place, since I don't speak their language. With the new understanding of magic, my progress in magic is superb. "Learn lvl3-Fire Bolt." "Learn lvl3-Lightning Bolt." "Learn lvl3-Cold Bolt." -And learn any low lvl earth magic? Not a chance. Most of the words in the incantation sound like gibberish. The words I could understand is too few, I don't even know where to start to change the words. -Eating the puddle from under the belly. Raise and ride in the form of noodles - Riding Earth?!

No comments:

Post a Comment