Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

83rd Post-Point Guard

83-To my surprise, Re'ne act as leader and give order to the other six on what to do, while she herself put pressure on me with Kame as vanguard. She remind me of the position "point guard" in some sport manga. Due to her sharp mind I have been using back slide continuously to not get myself surrounded. Hiding was also completely sealed as the seven doesn't give me enough time to use it. Since they're seven of them, I thought I should conserve my mana but that too also doesn't seem possible as both Eme and Jin were both capable to use heal causing me to spam bash and sidekick whenever possible. At this rate, I also risk run out of mana if I continuously getting hit as their blows were unexpectedly heavy and if not for energy coat, maxed improve dodge, Inc Agi and Attention Concentration my body would probably full of bruises. -The time limit is to beat them before I run out of the 300s buffs. I wonder how long has it been now. The fight has become such a hassle as I can't believe I am struggling against Genbu. His perseverance and stubbornness is really something. In a pinch, I then decide to become bolder and use endure, while I try to take one down and ignoring the rest. "Learn lvl6-Bash." -Nice! Even normal bash has knock back. Now I can knock back two of them in a row. Hehe..... Let counter attack. Surprise at my sudden change of pace, Re'ne wasn't able to keep up and start to call for a retreat to her teammates and concentrate on recoveries, but I won't let her/them.

No comments:

Post a Comment