Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

144th Post-Vivian's POV:Smell of Heaven Pt.2

144-At long last, I finally fall into despair and there isn't time, when I am not wishing for my own death. All the women who came with me to this hell hole has all died and were dragged away. I doesn't know what the monsters do to The the women's corpses, but most probably they will be eaten. When the last of them die, I decide to keep only to myself and never speak again to anyone. I no longer wept and make a single noise, just like a living doll. Still alive but dead inside and simply wait for my own turn to die as well. One day, I start to smell something. It's smell awfully nostalgic, but I have long forgotten what it is. -Is it the smell of heaven? Is it because the place was too dark, instead of light of heaven, I get to smell heaven? Since I didn't die during my last child birth 6 days ago, is god telling me my death will come in the next child birth? Day by day the smell of heaven has started to get stronger and sweeter to the point I start to smell them from the hands and mouths of the monsters who come to rape me and other women. -Mouths and hands, huh? So my death is to be food for these monsters? That would be even better. I can't wait for another two weeks until my expected child birth. It's the most bizarre child birth where everyone will give birth to multiple baby monsters just like how rats, cats, dogs and pigs are. Not only that, the pregnancy only last for a month or so and our stomach will swollen almost immediately a week after being raped.

No comments:

Post a Comment