Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

130th Post-Lulu

130-I know I am being unreasonable and hysterical, but... This shaking, this goosebump, how a girl overcome them? Just don't think about them? I don't realized it but suddenly someone hug me. I try to push him/her away, but... I decide not to. I knew how strong I am. This thin arms hugging me might break if I do. Whoever this is, it's a she. Gobubaba? No! Her scent has a little bit smell of herbs. She then gently pat my head. A feeling new, even for my past self. It's calming my heart and I start to relax. "Learn lvl1-Relaxed Rest." "Learn lvl1-Enjoyable Rest." -I can't believe I learn new skills during this kind of ordeal. "You stink!" ""Ugh, sorry for hugging you just now, Ran-sama."" "No honorific please and help me stand." I then get myself on my feet. It's still a little wobbly but I could manage. To be honest I feel awful, but luckily I didn't hurl. Puking is something my past self has put restriction on as something you must not do, ever. Why? It's a waste of food. "What is your name?" ""Lulu, Ran-sama."" "Don't call me that." ""No, I won't call Ran-sama other then Ran-sama."" *Sigh* -Another weirdo? My past self was also a weirdo, but he never really meet anyone else just like him. The most he met were crazy people, which different then being weirdo because a weirdo isn't crazy. They're just different. I then crept near to the nine women, I am not sure how much they're suffering, but this has to end. I then use heal on each one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment