Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

140th Post-"Don't call me short, tch!"

140-I decide to bring water with me so, I went back to the 4th cave for some cooked drinking water. Upon return with one big urn filled with water in one hand, I lead the three of us to the kobolds. I then cast fireball to the sky to light the area. It seem the sight trouble Vivian. She become even more suspicious of me. "Don't give me that look, these guys aren't just heads and still breathing." ""She ask why show her these guys?"" "Why? No reason really. Having a talk in the cave would be too uncomfortable, right? Plus, I want to have closer look at your face." When Lulu translate that Vivian feel irritated. ""She say that is none of Ran-sama's concern."" "Ask her what she really think of me?" ""She ask what are you?"" "What am I?" ""She don't believe you is a homogoblin. A white skinned homogoblin and a short one at that is unheard off."" "Don't call me short, tch! Plus, what is wrong with being human-like? Did she ever wish to be born as a human? I know I don't wish to become like this." ""She ask will Ran-sama free each one of them?"" "I have that in mind as well, but is that really a right thing to do? Won't you guys will be eaten by some monsters or..." I then drag her to the tip of the hole where the three pig-orcs are kept in their cages and I cast fireball to the sky again to light the area. "Interested to being caught by them? They belong to a group of slave traders and I intend to help the slaves caught by them too, but I can't do that just yet."

No comments:

Post a Comment