Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

25th-Confident my ass!

25-It is almost evening, with the drop of temperature, those horned rabbits will start coming out from their burrows. I need to be quick. I don't even bother to use my bow and simply hold out both stone axes and throw them to any giant bugs that I encounter, hack and slash them when they're near. Just like I fear, only one of them engage a horned rabbit while the other are hiding in the nearby bushes. It is the guy called Genbu and he look confident. No, no, no, no...... Confident my ass. Where exactly this confident come from? Just yesterday, they're so scared and just after knowing I can go solo, they think they can do too? I bet the horned rabbit they kill this morning and some larvaes are the most kills they have ever done. Even if they do kill big sized bugs, which I doubt since I don't come across any traces of dead bugs probably because they're in a big group of seven, the bugs avoided them. Lacking any experience of dealing with agile enemies like lizards, I don't even want to know the consequences, plus mammals are way smarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment