Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

76th Post-"Stop fighting!"

76-12th day My sleep was disturbed by some commotion in the main cave. All the unrelated goblins circle around to be spectators while those involved duke it out in the middle of the crowd. I can't see what is happening from the passage way, so I decide to push myself into the crowd and see what has happened. It's a brawl between twelve homogoblins in full gears. It's not a free for all, but 7vs5 and those seven homogoblins doesn't only has numbers, they're better individually and has teamwork. This brawl will surely get ugly. When I just want to leave and get myself out of the crowd, I realized something weird. The seven homogoblins especially their weapons look awfully familiar. -OMG! It's the very "seven", I was well acquainted with. Should I do something? Where the elders? When I spot them, they has this doesn't care attitude and Bruno on the other hand is pretty excited. I decide to stop them by casting fire bolt on the empty spot in the middle of the very ground they're standing. Since I have a lot of practice using firebolt, I has better control on reducing the power of the spell, not like I have strong magic capability in the first place. The ruptured ground cause the brawl to stop, but now all the homogoblins' attention fall on me. The cheering and noises come from the onlookers also die out. "Stop fighting!" That is the first sentences come out from my mouth. To be honest, my heart race like crazy. After take a deep breath, I then assess the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment