Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

66th Post-Stone Wheeled Wagon

66-Tired and fatigued, I went to the fourth cave. I decide to test out one the pot that I made. I put in some fragrances herbs as well as some dried meats. Since I don't know how long they will last, I decide to eat some of them each day to figure that out. The dried meat soup with fragrance herbs turn out great. Afterward, I made fruits stew and steamed bugs, which were killed during lumbering. I put two pots together and aligned some branches strong enough to hold the second pot to make steam bot style cooking. With fragrances herbs it turn out great. If only I can get my hand on some salt. *Sigh* I just need to go down river, but the journey won't be easy. The path to the sea will surely full of strong monsters, for example the crocodilians I met before, as well as the possibility for it to take months on foot. During my lumbering, I pick up various herbs with their roots still intact. I decide to cultivate and grow them, so I plough the soil in front of the 4th cave and plant them there. I make each of the herbs' small shadings so the blazing sun won't kill them. I ought to find some small trees that grew fruits and plant them beside the herbs for that purpose as well as easy accessible fruits-sources. Uprooted a tree, the idea send my head tingling. For that purpose I decide to build two wheeled wagon from two donuts shaped circular bricks. I ought to make a better wagon so I made 8 more of those and leave them to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment