Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

137th Post-"Only if they're criminals."

137-"Not with them." ""???"" "Only if we obtain female criminals." ""Criminals?"" ""Bandits?"" "Yeah." ""Prisoners?"" "Only if they're criminals." ""When the war, leader?"" "Remember I told you to lead your subordinates to keep tab on the kobolds' village?" ""Yeah? Is leader telling us to fight a war against them, but we will surely die."" "Leave the fighting to me and the other young ones. You just do what you were told." ""So, you will reward us with women criminals if we do?"" "Only if you done a good job and promise to treat them nicely. No ripping off their clothes, only one at a time ,no orgy and some other rules that I will add later." ""More rules?"" "Do you want or not?" ""No, we will do it, gladly."" "Oh, keep tab on the pig-orcs' mine at the hill across the stream as well." ""We don't want pig-orc's females."" "So, you prefer I give you none at all?" ""Only if leader don't give us their females."" "Why?" ""They're huge!"" -Okay, the last part sound weird. They just don't like all large females in general and it's not because the pig-orcs are ugly. Whatever work I guess, I will keep the pig-orcs' slaves' matter just to myself. It will be troublesome if I they know about them, as they has human women fetish.

No comments:

Post a Comment