Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

72nd Post-Hoody

72-The smell of my soup attract the goblins to the passage way's entrance, but knowing me, they didn't dare to step inside, but I didn't done with just that as I made stew out of the rest of the hares' meats. Smelling the stew, the "seven" brave themselves and enter the 4th cave. They beg me to share my dinner and of course that is my intention all along. I lift both of the giant pots onto my cart, as well as enough bowls and spoons for fifty goblins. I then ask the "seven" to pull the cart back to the main cave through the passage way, which they gladly obey. At the main cave, I order all of the goblins to line up and the "seven" to take turn serving. Each of the goblins has the face full of bliss, the same as I am as we all, eat both the stew and the soup. The "seven" went and cook more foods, but I decide to retire and when to the oven into my 4th cave and concentrate on making clothes. The first piece of clothes I made is pair of cooking gloves, panties and socks, made from rabbits' hides. They're simple to made after all. "Learn Beginner Sewing." With the new skill learnt, it give me confidences to make a more complex clothings. I then made a hoodies made from the hares' hides as they're soft and yet possessed high durability. The hoodies has long sleeves, complete with a pair of badger's ears. I also decide to make a pair of boots using the hides of the badger and it's scale for the soles. I don't make pants because I think I might overgrown them when I rank up.

No comments:

Post a Comment