Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

143rd Post-Vivian's POV: Smell of Heaven Pt.1

143-Vivian's point of view: I has already lost count how many days, months and even years, I have been here. How much more monsters, I will give birth to? Every morning they will force me and every women here to eat some slimy smelly things that I can't even consider as food. At night, those monsters would rape us and if they're too many of them, multiple of them would rape me at the same time. They will beat us if we try to run. The first time I hear the sound of beating, I bury all my thoughts on escaping and pray some one will come and rescue us from this dark hell. There isn't a single shred of light ever bask this place, to the point I start to forgot how the monsters look like. The women who used to keep trying to escape start to grow weaker and weaker from the endless beatings, rapes and eventually die from child birth. When our number start to dwindle, new women will be brought here and thus start another cycle of beatings, births and deaths. I used to think as long as I persevere, everything will be fine. I have live a long life but never once I thought my perseverence would lost to despair. Before being captured by the monsters who keep me here, I have already experience this kind of living hell but my perseverence always prevail until now that is. I start to question my perseverence and regret for never try to escape before, as I no longer can exert an ounce of strength to move. Now, I couldn't even get to kill myself by biting off my tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment