Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

81st Post-Magnum Break

81-I then finish the fight by knocking out the shield girl by sending her flying to nearby wall with a sidekick. "Learn Beginner Hand-To-Hand Combat." "Learn lvl10-Improve Dodge(max)." "Learn lvl10-Double Attack(max)." "Learn lvl10-Endure(max)." "Learn lvl5-Bash." "Learn lvl1-Magnum Break." -Ara? Magnum Break? I decide to just test the skill out by swinging my hand. Flame came out of my hand and the dirt within short distance around me were knocked back with invisible force. -A flame shockwave? For real? If I use a sword, does this mean I can also do flying flame slashes? That is just so wicked! The onlookers surprised faces were just priceless. Not only I can cast fire bolt, I won against 5 homogoblins, and I can even throw a firy punch. Gobujijie and Gobubaba suddenly come forward, pledge their loyalty to me and do what the Japaneses call as "dogeza". My past self have only seen those in manga/anime and worse three other elders also done the same. After sorting out my thoughts, I told them to stand but they don't budge, but when I said it's an order they oblige. I told them to follow me into the 4th cave and when inside I ask them to sit. *Sigh* "Please sit, this is an order." I then ask Gobubaba the reason for such behavior and she told me, she and the other elders would like me to be the "Leader". Not like I am willing to become anyone subordinate, but to be told I should become one is just too sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment