Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

56th Post-Attention Concentration

56-"Learn Attention Concentration lvl 1." -This new skill is awesome. It's a buff that slightly increase my accuracy and reaction rate and I can see much clearer with it's "on". I spot a group of Kobolds as they're hiking the hill. They're not going to our place, right? I decide to observe them for a bit. To my surprise there is a cave right above where they're heading. -Are they hunting bats? I hide right above the cave's entrance and has full view of Kobolds in action. It's a big hunting group of 23. They're three kobold mages among the rank. From their weird accent but not that different then goblins' language, it seem the bats' cave is a bit too close for their comfort so, they decide to bury the bats for good. Two of the mages start to use Earth Magic called Stone Bullets from their incantation and of course I memorized it, however the hundreds of bats start flying out of the cave rushes toward the kobolds giving out screeching and rustling noises comparable to jet-planes. It's so high frequency, I get headaches from indirectly hearing it. I wonder how painful it's to hear those directly. Among the bats, they're some huge one. The single kobold mage who didn't use Earth Magic seem to be waiting for these guys. He use ice based magic that frost the huge bats. 12 kobolds act as defender, stand around the mages as they protect them from any incoming bats, while eight of them wielding crossbows take turn to rain arrows over the bats.

No comments:

Post a Comment