Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

35th Post-Stalking some kobolds.

35-From a far, I could tell three warriors with one slightly large compare to the rest and has a big blade instead of swords like his other two buddies. They're also two crossbow wielding kobolds and the last one wearing magician costume, complete with a big magician-like staff. Unlike the rest he wear oddly eerie looking animal skull as a head gear, probably a rhinoceros with three horns. They look tense. Probably they're up against some animals, but I can't really tell. Suddenly, the kobolds mage mutter something in loud voice so even I could hear it. -Is that magic casting? I can't understand some of his words, but Kobolds' language aren't that much different then Goblins', so I pay close attention so that I could practice later. It is lighting bolt and it hit something that made splattered sound. Some kind of bug? Or maybe a slime? Luckily they didn't come my way. After making sure they're gone. I take my stuffs, drag them and went back to the cave as quickly as possible and made it just in time before sunset. I was greeted by the "seven". It seem they has barbecue party with all the goblins sharing their kills surrounding a big fireplace at the very spot I usually made fireplace. -Wait, seven? "Hei! Why didn't you rest up?" "I already did but the meat smell so delicious." When Genbu said that, there are proud look in each of the other goblins. The one named Kame say he smeared some mashed up fragrant herbs on the meats before he cook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment