Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

74th Post-Magic Stones

74-I found some weird looking stones with variety of color among three piglets' belongings. They reminded me of the slime's core stone, except these are smaller like any normal gem stones. I can feel weak mana emanating from each of the stones, though. -I guess these weird stones are mana/magic stones? The color of the stones probably indicate their elements: -4 fire (red) stones -2 water (blue) stones -1 thunder (yellow) stone Based on my game's knowledge, magic stones probably function just like how fuel and gasoline in my past self's world. If that the case, these stones might be very valuable. The three piglets armed themselves with two rusty pickaxes and a rusty axe. Other then that, they're practically naked as each of them simply wear a pair of shorts and straws slippers. -Slippers made from straws, huh? I never would have thought of making that. Before I start practicing, I put the bowls of stew into each of the cages. Since I can't bring myself to kill them, let turn them into pets or slaves. Afterward, I decide to swing the heavy clay sword at least 100 time. I still can't figure how to modify the kobold mage's earth magic incantation. From the duel with Bruno and the fight against the three piglets, I vaguely grasp the concept of Earth Magic and nonchalantly apply the concept: Grab the earth! Grasp it high and wide. On the 100th swings: "Learn lvl6-Maximizes Weight Limit." "Learn lvl5-Sword Mastery."

No comments:

Post a Comment