Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

42nd Post-Freebies

42-As it is getting too hot, I decide to take a nap. The nap doesn't last that long when the "seven" wake me up. Except for Genbu everyone has a single horned rabbit. I want to refuse but they push them on me. They say hunting become easier with the spears I give them. "Is that so?" They also ask me about the trench and wondering if there are anything they can do to help. It seem they're kinda brainwashed not to question what I am doing. I feel glad because explaining would be a pain. Now that my nap was disturbed, I don't feel like going back to sleep. After harvest the rabbits' hides and slaughter their meat, I then leave the meat to dry under the hot blazing sun. I want to find Gobubaba, but she is nowhere to be found so I ask some goblins who stick around the cave and they too don't know. Just like me they also escape the hot sun by staying in the cave. Even Genbu is sleeping in his place. She might be somewhere even further into the cave, which is off limit for us young goblins. I have never really take a good look at the cave and it is quiet huge. Outside is hot, but my hand has been itching to do some more digging. With Intermediate Digging and Mining, hard earth feel so soft. Maybe I should dig a room, while I at it, let use hiding at the same time. I figure, I can't raise my magic capacity by practicing magic and physical training. Since using hiding also use magical energy or mana, the continuouse use should pretty much done the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment