Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

112th Post-"I just didn't know the right keyword."

112- I told them all of the magic spells I can used including magic coat, but without the lvl. "It take at least a year to learn Magic Coat even for a prodigy child and you do it in 5days? You filthy lying homogoblin!" I then used the magic coat in front of them to prove it. "Mage with the aptitude for three different elements are rare, why do you think you have the aptitude for four?" "I can already able to grasp the concept and feel Earth magic, I just didn't know the right keywords." "Did you just say keywords? Cast a spell, I want to see how you do it." I then cast a couple of frost driver around the kobolds. That should impressed them. -Maybe not. The wall around the hole has become quite hard, maybe I should start making prison cells for the kobolds before the walls get even harder. The hole is 20x60x3m cubic. I then start making ten 4beds-room cells on the 60m side of the hole's wall, just like how it's in the 4th cave. Just I about to do the same to the opposite side, the twelve homogoblins come into the hole. They would like to help out, so I told them to do the same way as I did on the opposite side, while I supervise them. Afterward, I start digging small sized trench from each of those rooms straight to the shit hole we made yesterday. The small trench will be the filled with pipes for the toilet. We then make 4 larger sizes 4beds-rooms suitable for big sized inmates like pig-orcs. I dig tunnel as the pipes for their toilets.

No comments:

Post a Comment