Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

63rd Post-Sucker Punch

63-Unlike him, I don't even has slippers. Making slippers just simply slip off my mind, plus both male and female goblins' has thick rough skins especially on the soles of their feet. I bet stepping on some nails, we wouldn't even bleed. With energy coat "on", I didn't bother to block and parry most of Bruno's light attacks and concentrate on evading his full strength blows and charges. This guy might has something in his arsenal like grappling skill or something, so trading blows are not an option. When I has a chance I slip in "steal" punch or should I say "sucker punch." He get a little shaky whenever I did that. This fight remind me of sparing sessions during karate-do class. Except for them to use 3 points system, it is pretty nostalgic. It remind me on how I do a sidekick and send the other kid flying, but I still lost the fight as that the only attack I manage to land on the kid. He end up respecting me, but he sure got talent. He earn a red belt, when all I got is just green. I unconsciously, did a sidekick straight to his belly instead of a sucker punch, which send him flying. At that time, I remember karate-do teach me to put my entire body weight into punches, kicks and even strides. -That it's! To lunge forward, I grip the ground with feets' fingers for better grip with my entire body weight as I launch a punch. Bruno who just recover from my last sidekick unable to block properly and receive the punch straight on. It's just a normal punch, but Bruno was K.O.ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment