Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

86th Post-Bitch Slap

86-I then leisurely cleaved off the catfish's head from it's body as it trashing around. With such a big catch, it would be pointless if I go hunting. I put the head onto the wagon, which pretty much take the entire space on it. Leaving it's long body. I call out to some goblins and ask them to safeguard the fish's body. Ask them to carry it off to the cave is a little bit pushing it, even after I cut it into smaller sizes. I told them, this is today's feast and they can take a big bite out of it, if they want. Afterward, I run pulling the wagon with the fish head back to the goblin cave. I leave the fish head at the entrance and start taking a couple round trips from the stream to the cave. When I have finish transporting the entire fish, it's almost noon and I haven't make a single brick or pottery today, but I maxed out pushcart mastery skill to lvl10, and obtain "Running" skill and beautifully raise to lvl8. The skill strengthen my kicks, which mean my sidekicks will be even more deadly. When I about to start harvesting and slaughtering the fish I met the seven and the five. I told them to help me cooking the fish and they obediently do so. As for Genbu, I told her to bow down a bit. She is tall, even for a human standard. At around 180cm, she practically towering every other homogoblins. When she do, I start to bitch slap both of her cheeks until they turn red and all she do is give me a puzzled look. I just can't believe I mistake this muscle head for a male. *Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment