Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

70th Post-Cart Mastery

70-Of course I don't buy it. I order him to turn around using various kind of signal until he understand and when he do, I slam his head just like I do with the previous one. "Learn lvl5-Improve Dodge." "Learn lvl5-Double Attack." "Learn lvl1-Sword Mastery." -Hmmm.... Fighting off multiple and stronger opponents, give experience boost? Sword mastery, is pretty normal for any mmorpg. I then strip them off their properties, tied all three of them tightly with vines, gag their mouths, blindfolded them and carry them off onto my cart. To be honest I am not quiet sure what to do with them. They're kinda P.O.W. or Prisoners of War. What I do to them is practically up to me to decide, right? Maybe I can turn them into slaves or maybe pets, so I decide to drag them back to the cave. "Learn lvl5-Maximizes Weight Limit." "Learn lvl1-Cart Mastery." -Huh? Gain cart mastery? Doesn't seem useful, but it sure nice to have when I have these many dead weight. It's already nightfall when I arrive at the well and my cart mastery nicely raised to lvl4. I then discard the half melted ice into the well and start make a stair for holes that I will dig to keep the piglets. After the holes were done, I build a cage in the middle of each hole complete with sliding doors that has medieval lock that can only be open from outside. After I put each of the "piglets" in each cage, I leave some fruits, cut free the vines restraining their hands and put away the stair.

No comments:

Post a Comment