Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

138th Post-I need to gain more knowledge

138-I need to start think of merits system if I want everyone to always be motivated. The pig-orcs seem to be involve with slave-trades so it's either done for money or women or food. I need to gain more knowledge of this world too and for that, I need is exploring. Just going on foot won't cut it. For fast traveling in medieval age it's has to be on ship. It's not like horses and those giant comodo lizards are slow, but if we travel blindly, there are chances of getting lost and making map will take too much time. After done with tomorrow preparation, I check on the homogoblins. It seem they're already laying claim on the 5th cave, though there are still no doors. After I am done with my personal preparation, I sealed all the entrances into the 4th cave with some wood and branches just enough so that the doors will make loud screeching noise when forced open from the outside. I then check on the human women. I have already give permission for Gobubaba's team: Herbs Research and Development Team to take residence in the 4th cave to help safeguard the human women. For that purpose all of them sleep on the lower beds while the human women sleep on the upper beds. I wonder if I should ask all seven of the female's homogoblins to fill up the remaining seven empty beds. Just as I am about to sleep, a shadow crept to me fast and my neck is now under the mercy of the attacker, but she stop. I expect a direct hit to the neck so I already put up magic coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment