Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

101st Post-Divide and Conquer

101-I divide ourselves into six groups. They will be two homogoblins and two goblins for each group except for one group, which is my group. I pick Mint and Tris to be with me. We are the speed demon. Our target is the sentry positioned the furthest. Kame-Genbu's team and shielders duo's team will handle the two sentries on both of the flanks. I assigned Re'ne and the leader of the five to a same group and handle the sentry positioned between the scouts and the rest of the kobolds. Just like I expect his name is Byakko. Since both of them are all-rounder just like me, I am pretty sure they're capable to sneak on the sentry as quite as possible. Eme and the female estoc-user while Jin and the male estoc-user form the two teams that will handle the scouts. They're the support teams, if by chance the plan fail, they will be the lifeline and rendezvous point for all the other teams. When the plan commenced, though their attention has already glued at the goblins cave, to sneak on those kobolds proven to be quite difficult. They positioned themselves with the goblins' cave at down wind. Not only they has clear view of the cave, they could smell anyone coming from the cave. I has anticipated this when I first thought of the strategy. To avoid the down wind, we will take a detour and attack them from the side. I told them when they reach each of their strike zone, they had to wait for moment when the wind die to attack. Before we start, I told them to gather some vines.

No comments:

Post a Comment