Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

45th Post-Greatest Creation

45-All I need to do is caught it's head with the laso and then quickly sever it's head from it's body using axe. The snakes I run across are some kind of large pit vipers. Probably a delicacy for armored badgers. I am pretty sure badgers and mangoose are immune to venom. I am still on the look out for those kobolds and luckily I found them. Just like yesterday it's a group of six. They're stalking something. It's a group of three ugly looking armored creatures. Look like ugly unicorn with three horns. The kobold mage cast a fire spell this time. In order to listen to incantation, I crept really close while having hiding switched "on". After the first Armored horse was down, three kobolds try to take another one down by themselves while the other two distract the last horse, while the mage prepare for another fireball. My heart feel like it would burst when one of the kobold look into my way, but I already make sure before hand that down wind doesn't come through my position. I leave the place when the kobolds are too busy fighting. When I return back to the cave, I readied myself to cook. I have bunch of new herbs as well as green herbs and excited for experiment. However, the dug out fireplace I made before was occupied by the "seven". They call out to me and give me a roasted meat. It's taste different then rabbit, so I pull out an armored badger asking them about it. They were surprise as they never seen it before. I then told them to not try to kill the badger.

No comments:

Post a Comment