Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

31st-He is fine

31-It was a great call from him. He will probably die on the spot if he directly took the horn on his body. To think he would still suffer from internal injuries, how strong exactly each thrust of the horn? It take another 10 "Heal"s for the flesh wounds on his arm to start look normal. The flesh part and muscles of his arm were probably shredded. Heal doesn't seem to be that effective on bones as well as his internal injuries. I wonder how long it would take for Genbu to fully recover? When think about it calmly, I should clean his wounds before I apply the red herbs. I don't has alcohol nor antiseptic as I have no idea how to make them. Of course I don't have water either because I couldn't make bottles. Without "Heal", the amateur me will be forced to try sew them but I can't do that too because I don't have thread. For needle, fish bones can probably be used as substitute. They has to be some human in this world or at least other humanoid civilized creatures like Elfs and Dwarfs. As I fixing the bandages and the makeshift cast on his broken arm, Genbu suddenly regain consciousness. He has this look that tell me he can't believe he is still alive. "No! Don't talk. You would need all the rest you can have to recover." "Learn Beginner First Aid." -O_o, slightly improve the effectiveness of bandages and stop bleeding? I think I can further improve the bandages just like "plasticine",by applying remedies and probably medication if I can somehow learn them in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment