Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

38th Post-Copycat?

38-9th day -Yesterday has now past. Now I can stick with my yesterday's plan that got delayed. To be honest I need that plan done like now as my stuffs has start to overgrown that it look like a mess. Forget wardrobe, I better get myself a warehouse at this rate. Afterward, I start with the usual training regime and realized I can already do 50 push up in one go, sweat! I think I will just run straight to the stream to take a bath. I can still feel the thick goo all over me. I bet my hair look bizarre. By the way, I think I just saw some goblins copy my training regime. I thought it was one of the "seven", but they are still sleeping. I feel the need to collect some woods, so I went to look for them with just axe and bag. After stock quite a bit the firewood, I then concentrate on making arrows as I eat yesterday's roasted spiders' innards. I leave my leftovers to each of them on leaves and the horn spears to each one of them. They deserve it. After gearing up, I went to the stream. At the stream I took a really through bath. I want to get rid the icky feeling of the slime off from me. -Soap and a hot bath...... *sigh* On to my clay project. Mud can be made by mixing dirt with water. Making them is easy as long as we have water nearby. The problem came afterward. Do it here, by the stream and bring the products back to the cave, which can be a hard work or figure a way to bring water back to the cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment