Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

58th Post-Skills festival

58-I learn bunch of stuffs, and never guessed playing around would improve Owls' Eyes. It have been stuck at lvl3 for a while. I guess from fighting armored badger, Owls' Eyes improve with hunting not archery. I will try tracking monsters next time. As I heal my wounds using Heal: "Learn lvl3-Heal." "Learn lvl1-Increase Agility." "Learn lvl1-Decrease Agility." -Wow! I hit jackpot. Today is like skills festival. With the two new skills, I can easily outrun bunch of monsters and reach goblins' cave in a nick of time before sunset. "Learn lvl2-Inc Agi." "Learn lvl2-Dec Agi." "Learn lvl1-Maximizes Weight Limit." -Wow, it feel like the weight behind my back decrease slightly. Should I add weight lifting into my training regime? I then went back to pick up all the mud molds I leave to dry. For all the bricks, I use them to make big igloo inside the first cave and I splattered mud all over the oven's inside and outside like some kind of cement. Afterward, I build wall of firewood surround the inside of the igloo, where I put the rest of the mud products and leftover wet bricks in the middle. I scattered as many firewood on any space available before set them all on fire by casting Firebolt. I then seal the entrance of the oven with bricks and mud before I went to my workstations in the 3rd cave. From now on, I will put all my stuffs inside this place. After slaughtering and harvesting all of the kills I made today, I decide to connect both the goblins' cave and the 4th cave.

No comments:

Post a Comment