Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

50th Post-Stone Age

50-When the mud inside the bricks' molds harden a bit, carefully I place them among all the other previous clay works. I think I have done all the practice to start working on my original objective : the clay swords, knives, and axes. For these, I try to be as precise as possible and making sure the size to be big and thick since clay shrunk. I also make a couple more prototype of chisels, hammers and pickaxes. With that done, the last things I mold are four big flintstone's wheels and a big large circle brick. As I wait for noon, I went back into the cave and start making two shields and a new cast for Genbu made out of Armored Badger's scales. Genbu still follow around the other six despite his broken arm, so I decide to turn his cast into some kind of gauntlet. I made one for myself too. Just around the time, I test the gauntlet out, the seven greet me. They would like me to join them for lunch. It seem they make it a habit to hunt horned rabbits and the four female goblins has become even better at cooking. Remembering, the current me is also a female make me feel envy. I also add the big bugs I obtain much earlier to be cooked. Just like me, the seven also store many firewoods and even more then mine. Imitating me has make the group prosper and these seven weren't the only group who done the same. The seven seem to also taught the others the skill to make fire, however they are still many who prefer to eat their food raw. Afterward, I drag the seven to the stream for a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment