Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

135th Post-Drills

135-However, it's not like obtaining them is really a problem. It seem monsters in labyrinth-like caves where I and the seven met some human adventurers, have almost 100% to have them inside their body. I have obtain some colorless ones from the big rabbits inside the caves though, but they're like glasses. The tougher the magic stones, the more magic in it? But, that is just my assumption though. It seem relaxed and enjoyable rest only activated when I am resting with the goblins who like me. It's probably handy to gauge those who hate me. I already told anyone who are tired, that they can retire themselves, so after a while it's just me and the homogoblins. Actually they all has start playing, working on something or even sparing one another whenever they feel bored just like how I end up making clay bricks, potteries, clay weapons and some time swinging clay sword, whenever I rest to recover my mana. Earth spike is a really hard to use magic. It's slow and unlike bolt-type magic, I has to concentrate on the ground and a spike of made from earth will appear. I think it's not cool to punctured some one's asses, so I try to redirect the way or the direction the spikes appear from the ground. Since dirt are fragile the spikes are pretty fragile too, so I try to harden them but that seem to fail so, I change my approach and focus on rotating the spikes. Which end up look like screws or drills. When it's reach lvl2, I decide it's time to retire as anyone else already too.

No comments:

Post a Comment