Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

105th Post-Huh, what the hell?

105-I put on my badger hoodie outfit. Since yesterday, I haven't been able to put it on. -Hmmm.... I made the outfit quite large before, but now it just fit perfectly? I start to wonder is this really a good thing. Either way let made a pair of pants. I have just been walking around in just panties in the past 13 days of my life, now it's time for some pants. I think I should also graduate from tree barks belt and make one made from leather. I kinda remember in movies, police wore some kind of leather vest underneath their clothes that used to hold guns. I then decide to make one as well. I can use it to hide daggers and even those disposable one. I also made sheathes made from leather to replace the old ones. Afterward, I harvest and slaughter all of yesterday's bats and giant bats. Giant bats despite their size, are all leather and skin. 5 giant bats' meats only as much as one horned hare. The same can be said for the rest of the bats, though they're bigger then my past self's world's bats. I then roasted some of the bats' meats. After having my breakfast, drink some water, I then put the leftover meats to dry and start with my usual training regime, which I can already do the entire set already. I guess this is what rank up suppose to mean. I just hope my magic capability increase as well. However, some goblins start to crowd and point their weapons at me. -Huh? What the hell? Of course I beat them all, but more and more goblins come running.

No comments:

Post a Comment