Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

139th Post-No reason.

139-I can't believe I am in the mercy of some one else, but why she not shred my neck/throat already? I might sound calm but my heart is already running like crazy. *Sigh* It's one of the women, she has a long blonde hair that will probably look dashing if she were not in this predicament. -Agh!!! I give up. The moment she wound me, I will apprehend her. I raise my hands up. She is bitching something, probably something like: Don't move! Suddenly, another woman appear behind the blondie and hit her hard, that she fainted. She has jet-black hair just like me. -Okay, what now? *Sigh* I am shorter then both of them, but whatever. I think I should wake up Lulu. Since I try to be as quite as possible, it take a while to wake her up. With Lulu as translator; "So, what is the deal?" Lulu look at me like she can't believe I just said that, but she translate it anyway, probably add some flower but I don't really care. "Oh, tell her my name is Ran." ""Her name in other hand is Vivian and she want to know why you do what you did."" "Why? If I say for no reason would she be angry?" ""Ran-sama? Do you want me to tell her that?"" "Yes, please." ""She think you are suspicious, Ran-sama."" I then told Lulu to ask her to follow me. Vivian unexpectedly tie up the blonde girl as I remove the mechanism to seal the sliding doors of the entrance, but before that I ask Lulu to wake Gobubaba to safeguard the entrance for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment