Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

57th Post-Stealing is so addictive

57-After memorized the ice magic's incantation, I flee from the scent. There are as many as 23 kobolds and an even more then hundreds of bats. I can't take chances with that kind of odds against just me alone. I wonder if the kobolds too consider us goblins as nuisance. Is it really survival of the fittest? For some reasons, I can't shake the feeling both us kobolds and goblins are just like two different human races. On the way back, stumbled upon a couple of armored badger. They're as aggressive as always, but with the new skill "steal", it's not even hard to steal a slash to it's soft under belly. This new skill, rock! I hide, slice, slide, hide again and slash. -OMG! It's so addictive I even try to kill using just stone knife. For some reason, I decide to toy a bit with the fellow. I purposely playing hide and seek with it. When, it's out of breath I come in for the kill. On the 3rd badger, buffed with attention concentration, I can already predict the badger's attack range and at what distance it will go for it's mindless bite. This game of tag is for the purpose of raising my skills. Continously use them will make me stronger and for that I kill 6 badgers, 3bats - really agile and really put my Energy Coat to the test, 2 pit vipers-I imitate badger's provocative behavior on them which work like a charm. "Learn Intermediate Energy Coat." "Learn lvl5-Attention Concentration." "Learn lvl5-Steal." "Learn lvl4-Owls' Eyes." "Learn lvl1-Improve Dodge." "Learn lvl1-Provoke."

No comments:

Post a Comment