Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

43rd Post-Caves

43-I seriously want to explore the cave, but breaking rules will surely disappoint Gobubaba and Gobujijie. Plus, I will surely earn the right after I become a homogoblin. I probably can dig a room for all my stuffs. With Intermediate Digging and Mining, the cave's wall might be nothing but wouldn't it collapse if I am not careful? *sigh* Maybe, I should practice to dig a cave instead? I then go to the place I dig the well to dig into the hill. I remember, mines got pillars to support the ceiling so I do the same. The first cave I dig is small. I don't feel the need to support the ceiling with pillars made from woods as I decide to turn this room into an oven. It need pillars made from stones or bricks for that. Afterward, I dig the second cave. It's directly in front of the well. I plan to use this one as place where I store water jars or urns, as well as well bathroom. The 3rd cave will be my own private place. I decide to experiment making multiple rooms inside it. It's entrance lead to a large space which will be my workshop that would lead to another 3 large empty rooms. The 4th cave is even larger. There are as many as seven rooms which connect to a large middle room that I think should be suffice as kitchen. Each room has two double-decked earth beds complete with a stair on it's side and two dug out small storages that has twin slide doors each. I originally plan to make a normal door but there are bunch of stuffs that I can't figure, make me change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment