Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 October 2014

33rd Post-Carapace

33-For now, Tarantulas aren't my biggest concern. I am pretty sure they're nocturnal. Jumping spiders or web-spinner spiders are more likely to prey on giant butterflies. Just like I thought, I run into jumping spiders as they try to ambush me. At first, I struggle quiet a bit as they has thick carapace. They would be hard to deal with, if I don't has stone axes. I run across them a couple more time, kill, took their carapace after roast and eat them as well as collecting their strings. I don't eat their heads though, instead I keep them. I will figure how to extract theirs' venoms for the sake of making anti-venoms. Spiders' venoms are as deadly as snakes, it is better to be well prepared then sorry. I then make the first spot I roast the jumping spider as my checkpoint. It is a pain to carry the heavy carapaces around and the fireplace work great as marker as the smoke can be seen from a far. I also eat the butterflies there as well. Afterward, I start circling the perimeter. Spiders are a whole lot of loots. I wonder how thick a giant bettle's carapace would be? For precaution, I hold a green herb in my mouth as walk through the bushes. I always make sure to scan the trees for web-spinner spiders' webs. I was amazed to see their web the first time I seen it. They were really sticky and I might get caught in it if I am not careful. Spinner spiders are big. Their bodies are slightly smaller then jumping spiders, but their legs are way longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment