Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

73rd Post-Look Cute and Deadly

73-I have always kept all the animals paws and feets since it's hard to harvest the hides on those parts. Today, I decide to use them to make gloves and boots. I made as many as 12 sets of rabbits' paws and feets', 4 sets of hares' paws and feets, and lastly 8 sets of armored badgers' paws and feets. Since the shape are already there, I just need to do a little bit fixing so anyone can wear them as gloves and boots. Look a little awkward and deadly with the claws parts, but kinda cute if worn by a girl just like me . -OMG! I just can't believe I really thought of that. "Learn Intermediate Sewing." I am hoping to find mammals with long tail next time. Maybe I can make a stylish head gears using them, just like those worn by Red Indians in the movies, except for those made from turkeys' feathers though. Look at the state of my backpack which kinda rugged already, I decide to make a new one. I like my backpack big as it can get, make me feel like an adventurer. With all these many hides still left, I decide to make a normal sized backpack for each of the seven. Even if they worn mantles or robes over them, the bags wouldn't stand out. -Clothings, eatings, bags..... Next is to check on the three piglets. I bring with me what left of the stew, serve them into three bowls and put spoons as well as three jugs of plain water.

No comments:

Post a Comment