Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

109th Post-I don't want to be J.C.

109-But, they're still at the very trees, I hang them on. After I pluck those three and put them in my wagon, I decide to observe the kobolds village for a bit. I spy the village from quite a distance with the help of Attention Concentration, ofc. I can see some kobolds' children playing around, but I don't think they're some kind of tense atmosphere going on in the village. -Should we attack them or let them come? They're innocent children and old kobolds in the village. I should try to avoid them in a fight. Flush them out and then conquer? -I see, I come, I conquer~this Julius Caesar's phrase is pretty famous. I wonder if there any wisdom in it that I can use. Gengis Khan don't do "I come!" What does "I come" really do in a strategy? Wait! If "I come" is equal to my strategy to let the enemy come to me, the flush out strategy. Then, "I conquer" in J.C.'s phrase has difference meaning then just defeat the enemies. Both J.C. and G.K. build a large empire, though G.K. has wider territory, but J.C. has more civilians and last longer. How do you get more civilians? If you kill less and subdue more. No matter how you see it, J.C. is clearly the real winner, but I don't want to be J.C. I want to be better, plus he put a blind eye to many things and that something I don't want to be : a hypocrite! -Hmmm... Flush them out strategy work well with my no kill policy. It might work well against the pig-orcs. Let test it out on the kobolds first, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment