Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

125th Post-"My stomach hurt."

125-"Why? How about you tell me why you ask for reinforcement yesterday? There gotta be some reasons, right?" ""....."" "So, mind telling me?" ""It's the raid party. We didn't see them when we first scout this place and...."" "Raid party?" ""We did expect the raid party would return anytime soon, but... Not with that many homogoblins."" "Hahahaha... OMG! That just..... Hahahaha... My stomach hurt." ""Why are you laughing?"" "If those homogoblins belong to a raid party, would they take orders from a mere goblin?" ""???"" "Don't give me that dumb look. Those homogoblins just rank up on that day." ""That many in the same time?"" "Why are you so surprise? Isn't it normal?" ""What kind of joke is this? Are you telling me they're the same age as you?"" "There might be a slight different by a couple of days, but yeah." ""Become a homogoblins in two weeks? That is just insane."" "That is the fact." ""So, what will you do? Become my slaves or simply wait for your allies? Your allies might share the same fate as you guys though." ""....."" "This time, I will ask the little guys and then the wise elderly. I wonder what I will learn." ""Is that a threat?"" "Of course not. Anyway, I won't gag all of you, so be nice and no shouting or yelling. We might have clear up the place into big open space, but that doesn't guaranteed your safety from monsters. If you know what I meant." Team "zero" and "3" still hasn't arrived, but I am not in a hurry. I then left to check on the twelve homogoblins.

No comments:

Post a Comment