Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

107th Post-Little

107-A while back, they used to call me big sis, but I forbid them for doing so. I did tell them not to call me that and I beat them when I caught them red handed. However, with how I end up being a white homogoblin and a short one at that, it seem they start to add "little" to the nickname. To be honest, I have known the reason when I see the reflection of my face in the stream. It's because of the face. It's a kid-like face. In Japaneses' manga/anime it's called as loli. I just hope no more weird things to happen. -Okay, I kinda start to regret wearing and making this outfit. It's already really annoying when they used to see me with the eyes of admiration, but this is even worse. When, I think about it, I don't know if I would like it if some one look at me with the eyes of lust. *Sigh* For the first time, I feel weird looking at the reflection of my naked body. This is a body of a girl after all. I bet it will be even harder to look at if I have the body of the ideal girl of my past self. I then realized that the seven just simply wear their old clothes of rag when they at the stream. I just can't believe, I didn't think of that. However, when I just catch my first fish of today, the seven has already start cooking and they caught plenty, so they urge me to come to eat or the fishes will get cold. As I get myself among the campfire they made, I realized even the five has already gorges a fish each.

No comments:

Post a Comment