Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

89th Post-We won't be eating them.

89-I almost forgot to feed the three piglets and while I at it, I cover the top of their cages with bushes and leaves as it look they are sweating all over. I give them a big mug of water and a big serving of the big fish on plate, collect the previous dishes and went outside of the hole and pulling out the stair. I am pretty sure the piglets will never try to escape: 1-I feed them tasty foods. 2-The cages they're in are inside a deep hole each, climbing out from the hole won't be easy just after all the effort to break out of the cage. 3-I am confident in the strength of each cage. I check every single part of them whenever I check on the piglets. To be honest, bringing the piglets are not a good idea at all. If they escape, I will put the entire goblins in danger, but I just can't bring myself to kill them either. *Sigh* Gobujijie suddenly appear and almost make me fall into the hole. He is wondering when we will be eating the pig-orcs and when I say: We won't be eating them, Gobujijie give me a puzzled look, but I just ignore him. I then start making six hoes and six scoops from clay for each of the 12 of homogoblins. After they start to harden, instead of baking them in the oven, I wrap them in a whole lot of leaves and bury them. Then, I start continuously casting firebolts hitting the place I bury them until I run out of mana. During rest, I make some more bricks and I repeat everything. After a while the spot start to look red hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment