Powered By Blogger

Friday 31 October 2014

141st Post-Aren't they your enemies?"

141-"She ask: Why didn't you just kill both the kobolds and the pig-orcs? Aren't they enemies?"" "If I do that, you won't be standing here right now." ""She ask: What do Ran-sama intend to do with them."" "That will be depend on each individual." ""She ask what Ran-sama's really meant."" "Sure, I will do all in my power to return all of you back to your family and hometown, including the pig-orcs' slaves, but is that really a right thing to do? Some people especially circumstances slaves, just freeing them will only bred more trouble." ""She ask: So you intend to turn them into your slaves, instead?"" "Slaves are a little bit too harsh. I prefer the term subordinates, employees, or even better, friends." ""Do you plan to do the same to both kobolds and pig-orcs?"" "In their case I can't let them free because they has proven they're a threat and I will force them to be my slave if I have to as I don't want to kill them." ""She didn't say anything."" *Sigh* Later, Lulu seem to say something to Vivian and she seem a little shock. "What you said to her?" ""I told her about what happen back in the cave and your power."" "I seriously hope you don't go around spreading that. It's can't be control nor useful." ""You can't really control it?"" "It's not even a vision, it's more like over flowing mixture of feelings." ""Huh? Vivian want to know if you already figure how to control it?"" "Why should I tell?" *Sigh* "Fine!"

No comments:

Post a Comment