Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

96th Post-Where the other three?

96-They're other plus if we fight the kobolds and capture them. Their language are similar to the one we speak. I can further my magic study under kobold mages, learn how to read, even if it's just their writings. and would be even better if we could recruit them into our side, through befriending or enslaving them, either way work. Since I have make my resolve, I decide to gauge their numbers, but it's hard to tell unless I myself go into the mine to check. A mine is practically a labyrinth, probably stretch ten or maybe hundred kilometres underground. Pig-orcs should have a really good sense of smell with their big snouts and nostrils. It wouldn't be surprising if they're even better then dogs. It's night already when I reach the stream. Just as I about to cross the stream, I heard voices, so I decide to hide and use skill "Attention Concentration" as I search the perimeter for the source of the voices. Though it's dark, goblins has night vision and I am sort of surprised to see some kobolds drinking water by the stream. -Tch! I figure they would eventualy come to this side of the hill, but I never could have guessed it's to be just a day after. I then probe them for their numbers. -Approximately 20 of them? Wait! Isn't this the same group of kobolds who hunt the bats the other day? They probably already found the trail leading back to the goblins' cave, but more importantly where the other three? It can't be? If, they're here for us why are they still here?

No comments:

Post a Comment