Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 October 2014

117th Post-"Don't get carried away."

117- "The elders taught us." "Huh?" -Okay.... That is confusing. Why the honorific of goblins' language are the same with those that are left and not translated in manga/anime? When I think about it, many things are in Japanese, even my name sound Japanese. Is the creator of this world, a non-Japanese otaku like me? Or this world is actually a virtual game world created by some Japanese game developer company with translating engines like in anime/manga? That explain the voices of status update in my head, but.... -Ugh! My head! Let think about this later. After I told Sai, he can go, he start to cheer something on the line I am the best, I am the leader which irritate me so I hit him in the head. "Don't get carried away!" The ten female goblins look pretty disappointed too, but they already did quite well. They fill the rank no.1~10 after all. The league then escalate even among the homogoblins even myself included. I am undefeated of course. Respectively:- 1-Genbu 2-Kame 3-Re'ne 4-Tris 5-Mint 6-Eme 7-Jin 8-Tio (female shielder) 9-Seryuu (female estoc-user) 10-Byakko 11-Sei (male shielder) 12-Rai (male estoc user) It's an unarmed duel, so I already expect Genbu and Kame come out on top, but Tris and Mint to take the top five? As for the five, they took the bottom five as expected but the one leading is the female shielder? I am pretty sure she is the most timid and always has been dragged around by her friends despite her height of 175cm, only third after Genbu and Kame.

No comments:

Post a Comment